Airnergy

Airnergy

Postby Kimmy » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:03 am

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I am a 48 year old diabetic and 4 years ago I completely lost the sight in my right eye due to a central retinal vein occlusion. I have no sight in this eye at all. I have now been diagnosed with dry md in my left eye and I am devastated. I know there is no treatment, but I have to try anything that may belp slow down the degeneration to allow me as much time as possible. I have read the comments regarding vitamin supplements and would welcome the names of any brands which include all the vitamins needed. I already have a diet high in fruit and veg and that hasn't prevented the md.

I have also seen web sites with info about the Airnergy (Active Air) machines which are supposed to be effective in protecting the macular from further degeneration and in some cases even producing some improvment, by improving the quality of the oxygen you breathe in for about 20 minutes a day. I am trying to find independant views on this but can only find testemonials on the sites selling the machines. It is not cheap to buy, but as I have mentioned, if there is any chance of this helping, I feel I have to give it a go as I cannot afford the sight to worsen in my remaining sighted eye. Has anyone tried this treatment? If it works, the money is immaterial as you cannot put a price on your sight, but I cannot afford to just waste the money on something that has no chance of making a difference.

Thank you for your help
Kimmy

Re: Airnergy

Postby adjls2 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:33 am

Hi Kimmy,
I bought an Airnergy Professional Plus machine several years ago for treatment of my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. As I no longer use it, I am considering selling it at a greatly reduced price. It cost me over £2000. I would be happy to talk to you about it. I too have seen the claims for macular degeneration, but don't know if it really works for that or not. However, this would give you the opportunity to try without paying over the odds for the machine.

Jenny
adjls2

Postby cantelibra » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:25 am

adjls2 wrote:Hi Kimmy,
I bought an Airnergy Professional Plus machine several years ago for treatment of my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. As I no longer use it, I am considering selling it at a greatly reduced price. It cost me over £2000. I would be happy to talk to you about it. I too have seen the claims for macular degeneration, but don't know if it really works for that or not. However, this would give you the opportunity to try without paying over the odds for the machine.

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

I've been looking into these units also - exorbitant prices, but as Kimmy says, worth it if it they do the job, though I've come across some pretty discouraging reports that the various suppliers naturally don't include amongst their testimonials. I would
have thought that after so many years on the market there would bt now have been more objective data from independently assessed clinical trials. However, I have terminal small cell lung cancer, and am desperately trying anything and everything which might bring some symptomatic relief or even prolong my life a little (except chemotherapy!) by boosting my immune
system and slowing down the inevitable. Being 70 years old and with budget limitations I certainly can't afford a new Airnergy
Prfessional Plus unit, but if the previous forum correspondent Kimmy isn't interested I'd be happy to discuss buying yours if it's
still available. If so, how do we get in touch?

Also, how effective was it in treating your Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

John F.

Mod's edit: You can use this forum to send an email. When logged in the button for this is under the name of the person you want to contact to the right of their post. You will not see the email address of the person you are writing to but they will see your address for reply.
cantelibra

Postby Beryl Maher » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:01 am

Hi Did you find the airnergy water oxygen machine any good Beryl Maher
Beryl Maher

Postby Jeremy78210 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 am

I came across this page as I have a Airnergy Wellness unit for sale which was my Mothers who sadly died 3 months a go, she used it for COPD but it did not have a great effect. I would say it has been used less than 20 times. I have to admit I have used it & found it did give me a burst of energy. If anybody is interested I'm selling it for £1500, I think it costs about £2900 new. I did think about putting it on eBay but prefer to sell it private so I know it will benefit somebody who needs it. Jeremy
Jeremy78210

Postby donmetcalfe » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I have just seen your post regarding your airnergy machine for sale. Do you still have it? I am interested for my mother who has AMD in both eyes. She also has some other problems which may be helped. Thank you, Tabitha
donmetcalfe

Postby mcop » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:01 am

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and am interested if anyone has one of these Airnergy devices they want to sell, please, please let me know. Thanks, Mark
mcop

Postby Dodge » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 am

I just stumbled across this site when looking for info to sell my machine.

My father was terminally ill with a brain tumour when i bought this for him, he was given 2 weeks to live. After changing his lifestyle and using this excellent machine i believe that helped prolong his life as long as it did. He lived for a further 2 years.

The machine i have is the airnergy professional plus version, this is the best one out there and to buy new is £4560. Im now looking to sell this on, i also have a hard carry case for it which was expensive. Plenty of new air filters, only needs new nasal canula's which you can get for £1.50. The condition is as new in excellent condition.

If anyone is interested please drop me an email which you can do through clicking on my profile, as i dont know when i will be back on this forum.

Thanks

Matt
Dodge

Postby janmanzer411 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:56 am

Dodge wrote:I just stumbled across this site when looking for info to sell my machine.

My father was terminally ill with a brain tumour when i bought this for him, he was given 2 weeks to live. After changing his lifestyle and using this excellent machine i believe that helped prolong his life as long as it did. He lived for a further 2 years.

The machine i have is the airnergy professional plus version, this is the best one out there and to buy new is £4560. Im now looking to sell this on, i also have a hard carry case for it which was expensive. Plenty of new air filters, only needs new nasal canula's which you can get for £1.50. The condition is as new in excellent condition.

If anyone is interested please drop me an email which you can do through clicking on my profile, as i dont know when i will be back on this forum.

Thanks

Matt

How old is the machine? Is it available for shipment?

Best Regards,
Jan Manzer
Jan Manzer
janmanzer411

Postby Dodge » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:50 pm

For anyone that is interested, i still have the airnergy professional plus oxygen machine, and im looking to sell it. If interested get back in touch, it is now also listed on ebay!
Thanks
Dodge

Next

Return to Prevention